Mehran Catering & Catering has the pleaseure of providing the same service to its valued clients.
We are the right planner for your needs. Mehran offers excellent production and management services for even the most logistically sensitive events. With our knowledge and expertise, as well as exceptional global resources, we can replace surprises with solutions. Through experience, enthusiasm and creativity, we can transform your ideas and goals into reality.
Our ability to understand and meet our clients needs, as well as our exceptional attention to detail, are just a few of the reasons for our excellent reputation.
Please contact Mehran Reataurant & Catering to discuss your event planning needs. We will produce an event which is not only visually spectacular, but meets all your goals and objectives.
All religion's people can book our halls, like Chinese, Fiji, Sikhs, Hindus etc. We offer all ethnic type of menus.
- Eid Milan
- Naat Khuwani
- Ehle-e-Tashee Parties
- Agha Khani’s Parties
- Bohri Firqa Parties
Wedding and Other Events Planning/Organization:
Everyone wants that their Event should be organized properly, we help you in your “Wedding Planning” or in your other “Events Planning and Organization”. Most people think they can do it on their own, but you're not most people, are you? And your wedding isn't going to be the one most people have. Your wedding is going to be the one most people only dream about having. Let us to be have your “Wedding Planner” and “Special Events Planner” and make the most of your dreams. This package is for the bride that wants guidance from start to finish. It covers all of the details that go into making a wedding Truly Memorable.The full planning wedding package includes:
- Initial consultation with the bride and groom and their families.
- ASSIST in VENUE selection for the following ceremonies
- VALIMA OR
- COMBINED VALIMA & RECEPTION
- HELP to prepare and Understand the budget
- Assist to order Traditional Wedding Cards
- Prepare and schedule/timeline and checklists
- Help in finding Venue which fulfil your requirements and venue of your dreams.
- After Finalization of Venue Help with finding, negotiating, and booking suitable vendors. We will schedule appointments and accompany clients to up to three meetings per vendor category
- Decorator and Florist (Top class decorator of Bay Area with Traditional/Ethnic/Or Modern decoration within your budget)
- Caterer (Mehran will be your top class Halal food Caterer. Menus of choice/packages will be provided and catering within your budget)
- DJ or Musicians
- Rental Facilities
- Audio-Visual systems
- Bakery items - Cakes etc.
- Transportation (if needed)
- Horse and Carriage on Barat Day
- Dhol and Palkee
- Mehndi Designer
- Traditional Mehndi specials
- Nikkah Imam arrangements
- After finalizing Venue and Vendors, assist with selecting a color scheme, theme and style of the wedding for Mehnd, Barat and Reception (Valima)
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure services/products are provided in a timely manner
- Ongoing updates and consultation with clients about vendors services/products
- Assist with the choosing of invitations
- Assistance with tracking RSVP's and who will be attending
- Assist with Ceremony planning
- Prepare itineraries to be provided to vendors.
- Coordinate with Caterer and Venue Catering planner. Provide the requirements needed by venue from Caterer. For Example: Liability insurance, menu list, Accessories needed to Caterer, usage of Kitchen at what level Etc Etc
- Work with Venue's Catering Manager to finalize the external Catering and their requirements:
- Buffet Stations site decision and selection of Buffet station setup based on number of guests. For Example: If number of guests is 400 how many buffet stations needed?
- Menu items list - According to that venue will set the chafing dishes on buffet station
- Other number of settlements before the wedding day.
- Coordination with Venue’s manager and Caterer in fulfilling the requirements like “liability Insurance”, licenses or any paper to be completed.
- Final walk-through with client at selected sites month of the wedding
- Final timelines prepared the month of the wedding
- Final consultation with vendors the month of the wedding
- Final meeting covering all details with client, the month of wedding and the week prior to the wedding. This two hour planning meeting will include:
- Ceremony planning, processional, recessional, placement
- Preparation of rehearsal and wedding day itinerary as a timeline to be provided to client and vendors
- Final walk-through with client at selected sites month of the wedding (meeting should include Decorator/Caterer/Florist/Bakers etc)
- Collection and inventory of wedding items to be setup on wedding day, such as candles, photographs, guest books, wedding favors, toasting glasses, serving sets, programs, seating cards, table numbers, etc.
- If required Seating plan placement on site of the reception hall
- Assist in Photographic sessions of Bride and Groom
- Unlimited phone and email availability during business hours
- At least three planning meetings between client and planner
- Assists in planning special Ushers if needed to guide people on their seats (If it's assigned seats)
- Answer etiquette questions
- Assists in planning/opening a wedding registry
AND MUCH MORE……